Several members of the Omohundro Institute’s Council have agreed to offer their time on Friday, May 4, to assist early career scholars with questions regarding their scholarship and/or professional development, including scholarly works in progress, fellowship applications, publication queries, and conference proposals.
Participants are invited to send up to five pages of a work in progress no later than Friday, April 27, for a Council member to review.
If you are interested in meeting with an OI Council member then please contact Kelly Crawford at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
OI Council members available for these “office hours” include
- Sarah Barringer Gordon (University of Pennsylvania)
- Sharon Block (University of California, Irvine)
- Patrick Griffin (University of Notre Dame)
- Greg O’Malley (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Randy Sparks (Tulane University)
- Bertrand van Ruymbeke (Universite de Paris)
- Terri Snyder (California State University, Fullerton)
- Michael Witgen (University of Michigan)
W&M Ph.D. candidate Phillip Emanuel will host a meet-up after the office hours conclude. Join him starting at 5:00 p.m. at the Amber Ox Public House, 521 Prince George Street, Williamsburg.